Monday, February 7, 2011

What does an Artist wear at an interview?

You could say 'she won't have a problem cause she loves fashion' erggg you wrong!


I'm really not a fan of picking outfits for job interviews! Liza goes and says "They don't wanna know who u are like that! U must look like an office job... They can't handle individuals!!! :("
Those words just made me so bummed out.


The beef is that every item I own has character. I m a fine artist, visual art is the only way I know how to express myself (not like some thing out of How Do I Look though lol).
My creative background has taught me to improvise conceptually under pressure, also able to handle change and adapt to new situations. So this too shall be conquered by me


The solution is just going to be a royal blue puffed sleeve blouse, high waisted 70's black Twist pants, black WWW postbag and heeled brogues. My hair tied to a high bun, no mascara and leather flower stud earrings.


Its going to be a long day... Wish me luck, I just pray they get to see Sello as an individual.


          peace
              Sello

1 comment: