Sunday, December 19, 2010

DBN Girls and their Loafers

 


Ok alright I was out and about in sunny DBN yesterday,  got disturbed by soo many Carvella loafers stepping on me Lord, giving me corns! Honeys are rocking them with summer dresses, linen pants, cargo pants, tracksuits, playsuite in such a TACKY way!


So my thought were since I can't beat them, let me share with my fellow sistas.
Don't get me wrong loafers are quite big in Europe and the Carverla brand is enormous in Italy!  It very tricky when women wear male inspired shoes, u don't wanna look like you lost your shoes and your Boyfriend had to borrow u his pair bra! these are some dope example how u can rock it:



http://www.whowhatwear.com/
Loafers were derived from the moccasins which originated from Norwegian trade exports. Which are originally mans shoes. These days a loafer has been refined to become an extremely versatile, reliable and adaptable shoe. Which can be dressed up or down in creative way by females. kind of like this:
freshinfluence.blogspot.com



Regardless, today, the loafer is a very famous shoe especially in DBN, as I have seen 13 chicks wearing them in a space of an hour. So to all the ladies please DO it with some style, DO it with some class and most importantly DO it with confidence!







   peace
      Sello

No comments:

Post a Comment