Sunday, January 15, 2012

back-up

Soo ladies plss don’t laugh or talk behind yo friends back if her makeup is not on point or the expensive dress she’s been saving up on doesn’t do justice to her.

Yo gal friends should be yo back-up mirror. I was lucky to grow up with my sisters playing that role. Which groomed my style today. I admit they are hash at times and I still give them the (u obviously don’t know anything about fashion side-eye) but I know they wanna see the best of me so I conform and we meet each other halfway.
.
Tuns of ladies who are victims to terrible makeup and unflattering gears. Some ladies are unaware that their style is the reason for the lack of confidence. Ladies plss play the back-up mirror role I promise u yo friend will be grateful. If u feel its a sensitive topic that will rock your friendship then u should not be embarrassed to ask advice from a stylist.

All I’m asking is that u listen to yo friends constructive criticism, cause they usually have nothing to gain.. Blessed Sunday to u all.

No comments:

Post a Comment