Sunday, May 1, 2011

MOOI boutique


 
 

                 

















On my way to my favourite restaurant, I was drawn by the beautiful mirrored mosaic heading at the boutique entrance that use to be one of my favorite charity hospice shops when I was still in college and I had to take a look. I feel inlove as soon as I walk in it was accessories de lite, vintage sunglasses and vintage bags heaven! they also stock custom design tees, brooches, dresses and what really got me ecxited was the kiddies clothes (wowza)! The Mooi boutique has been running from 2008 and whats amazing is that all these pieces are made by Durban designers ( how dope is that )

I was literary blown away and it reminded me why I loved Durban and it hided treasures, so I had to take pics and share them with ya'll. When you in Glenwood make sure you pop by, you will most definitely walk away with a unique peice (like my vintage sunnies).

      peace
         Sello

www.mooi-mooiboutique.blogspot.com
visit: 100 Bulwer Road, Glenwood, Durban
ps : wrong date on the camera

No comments:

Post a Comment